Balance Delta Breast Form AM220
Amoena’s Balance Delta Breast Form is a partial breast form that provides instant shape and a flawless silhouette. Designed to be worn whether you are naturally uneven, or have had a partial mastectomy, lumpectomy or reconstructive surgery and need a little help filling the cup of your bra. The form can be worn in a pocketed bra, or against the skin. It features super soft silicone and Comfort+, Amoena’s patented temperature equalizing material, to help keep you cool.
- A silicone partial breast form in a rounded triangle shape, redesigned to fit more closely to the body.
- Comfort+ temperature equalizing technology absorbs, stores and releases body heat to maintain an optimal temperature against your skin.
- The Medium thickness fills your bra cup to give you a flawless silhouette.
- Symmetrical, triangular shell for use following lumpectomy or breast reconstruction.
- The partial form can be rotated to fill in where it's needed most.
Sizes available: 3-8.
PU-Film, Silicone, Phase-Change-Material.
This item is only able to be purchased in-store:
Christchurch | 207 Fendalton Road, Fendalton.
Christchurch | 360 Colombo Street, Sydenham.
Wellington | 188 Featherston Street, Wellington Central.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.